Monday, December 21, 2009

Not Me Monday!

NotMeMondayButtonV6copy

Well, here goes nothing… my FIRST EVER Not Me! Monday!

This week, I did NOT have to re-order my passport because I lost it after returning from Haiti last January. I also did NOT have to do the same thing last year at this time, because I did NOT also lose it last year. Nope, not me!

I did NOT travel over 4 hours with a co-worker friend to attend the Christmas MckGathering, or use said party as an excuse to stop at the outlet mall to shop. I would NEVER drive that far to spend time with people I don’t even know. I also did NOT discuss bra fitting, fertility, our most embarrassing stories, among other things with said people. Not me!

And finally, I did NOT find my other pair of glasses (which have been missing for months) in the center console of my vehicle when I was shoveling it out to make room for previously mentioned travels. I would NEVER let a mess overtake my space. Nope, it wasn’t me!

There you go, my very first  Not Me! Monday. Hope you enjoyed it! I’m going to try to come up with something clever for my Tuesday post!

0 comments: