Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Tasty Tuesday

For this weeks Tasty Tuesday, I’m featuring my very favorite Buffalo wing sauce!

Buffalo Wing Sauce to die wait all day for!

Ingredients:

  1. 1/3 cup FRANKS Red Hot Sauce (no substitutions here, it is the very first Buffalo wing sauce ever created, and it is indeed the best.)
  2. 1 tbsp Butter
  3. 1 tbsp Vinegar (I prefer cider vinegar, but if you like things SUPER tangy, you can go with white.)

To make this Buffalo Wing Sauce, follow these instructions. They are VERY easy!

  1. Put Franks sauce into a small saucepan.
  2. Add butter and vinegar
  3. Heat on medium-low heat until butter is melted and sauce is hot.
  4. Pour over chicken wings, or (my favorite!) use like a condiment… dip chicken into the sauce as you go. I like to cook a chicken breast and use this method. You can control the amount of sauce (aka: HEAT!) you get with each bite.

It’s that easy! I sure hope you enjoy it! Do you have any favorite Hot Wing recipes? I’m always game for trying new ones!

0 comments: